Getting Started on Modern Times Investors
Start to educating yourself is the very first step towards a successful investing journey.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
Here you can find a collection of articles that can help you to gain a deeper understanding of personal finance, investing and the economy in order to expand your perspective and develop a long-term orientation.
This page will be progressively updated. Check it every now and then, when you want to learn, to get a different perspective, or just read something away from financial noise.
- The Roller Coaster of Investor’s Emotions: 14 Steps That Will Improve Your Investing Decisions
- The MAGIC of Exponential Growth and Compound Interest
- Difference Between Price and Value of a Stock
- How To Invest: 3 Lessons from Warren Buffett’s Annual Letter to Shareholders
- Portfolio Selection and Diversification: Building a Truly Diversified Portfolio
- From Gold To Nothing: How 1971 Changed Everything In The Economy
- Using These 10 Rules for Investing Success by Seth Klarman Will Significantly Improve Your Investing Decisions
- Understanding Debt Cycle
- Debt and financial crisis: are we near the end of the long-term debt cycle?
- You Already Know the Next Move in Monetary Policy
- Remembering 2008. Ten years after the financial crisis: what has changed?
- Short-Term Focus Does Not Lead To Long-Term Profits